In Sync with
Free Ceramic TechniquesClick images to
Technique #20 ~
You will need the following products:
EL201 - River Bottom
CN253 - Dark Black
CN503 - Neon Chartreuse
Soft fan brush
TB737 #3 round brush
Bisque of your choice. We used the
1. Use a damp sponge to wipe off any bisque dust on
2. Using a fan brush, apply 2 coats of EL125 Sahara Sands to the
entire piece, except the eyes.
3. Apply two coats of EL110 Mudslide to the
cat's chest and to the whiskers.
4. Apply two coats of EL121 Copper
Adventurine to the top of the head, the nose, the ears, top of the tail, down
the front of the legs and blob some here and there on the back of the
5. Apply one coat of EL201 River Bottom on chest.
6. Using TB737
round, apply 1 heavy coat of CN503 Chartreuse to cat's eyes.
7. Using same
brush, rinsed clean, apply 1 - 2 coats CN253 Black to pupils of the cat's
8. When dry, stilt and fire to cone 06.
If you ever have questions about these techniques, feel free to
email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Simple, Secure, Convenient - Creative
Creative Glazes ~ 3407
Highway 120 ~ Duluth, GA 30096 ~ (770) 476-7322
Copyright 2000-2013, Creative Connections, Inc.
Creative Glazes is a trademark of Creative Connections, Inc.